Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Meet Big Mark
While we were away to California back in July we had some intruders in our home. Some friends of ours left this stuffed "man" if you will, all dressed up in Weston's clothes and it was sitting on a chair. I have to admit we were a bit startled by the dummy, but truthfully I was more concerned that someone went through my closet to find clothes for him! My closet was definitely not up to my organization standards, and I was a bit embarrassed. We later learned that this same event included a golf ball being launched from the other side of the neighborhood, and smacking into the garage door. Then the intruders decided that golfing would be a fun game and pulled out Weston's clubs and hit all his balls back to the other neighbor. We really missed some excitement, and in case anyone ever intrudes again, you should know that their is a few certain neighbor kids who tell all!!
I have to admit the joke was funny, but funnier still is that Mr. Big Mark has become the funnest toy in our house. He plays along with every game imaginable. Big Mark has been a ninja, a cowboy, the sherriff, the bandit, and so many other things. He has been drug around, hung from the stairs and tied to a chair. I'm telling you, Cole has never had so much fun with anything in his life! Big Mark finally had to be banned to the basement because he was wreaking havoc on my wood banister. After being hung for his crimes so many times, I have deep gouges from the noose that was used as his death trap.
Cole is the funniest kid, his imagination is a joy to watch every day. I think sending him to school was the right choice. He is loving it and thanks me every day for letting him go. He doesn't give me much info about what goes on at school like Kallie does, (heck I can tell you what every kid in her class wears, eats, plays with, and any other information you would like) Cole just says he likes school and will answer most yes and no questions I ask him. He did tell me that the only part of school that he doesn't like is that he isn't allowed to dip his cookie in his milk at snacks and that he has to sit criss cross applesause at rug time and it hurts his legs:) He has a tough life that's for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment