Anyway Weston decided that he wanted an iPad. There were so many reasons why he 'needed' one. I kept saying "no" because I didn't want my kids to waste a bunch of time on one and I have watched how their eyes gloss over and they become in a trance like state when they are playing with Grandpa's iPad. Well then the unfortunate happened and Weston got put in the bishopric. This was just the amunition that he needed to pursuade me, so he thought. Father's Day was rapidly approaching and he kept talking incessantly about getting an iPad. I ignored it, I actually think this is a pretty funny game and let's face it we are hard up for entertainment around here. So I continue to say no. The day before Father's Day Weston asks me if I want to get a sitter and go to I.F. with him for a dinner date. Let me tell you, I am nobody's dummy, so I said, "Why, so you can get yourself an iPad for Father's Day?" He just grins and that is that. I love that boy, but my goodness he is high maintenence!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
iPads Are BAD
Anyway Weston decided that he wanted an iPad. There were so many reasons why he 'needed' one. I kept saying "no" because I didn't want my kids to waste a bunch of time on one and I have watched how their eyes gloss over and they become in a trance like state when they are playing with Grandpa's iPad. Well then the unfortunate happened and Weston got put in the bishopric. This was just the amunition that he needed to pursuade me, so he thought. Father's Day was rapidly approaching and he kept talking incessantly about getting an iPad. I ignored it, I actually think this is a pretty funny game and let's face it we are hard up for entertainment around here. So I continue to say no. The day before Father's Day Weston asks me if I want to get a sitter and go to I.F. with him for a dinner date. Let me tell you, I am nobody's dummy, so I said, "Why, so you can get yourself an iPad for Father's Day?" He just grins and that is that. I love that boy, but my goodness he is high maintenence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did he really sort the laundry first? Because even my teenagers can't seem to figure that out.
That is funny...hiding in the laundry basket!
Yes Shan, he did sort the laundry, but you better believe he cried the whole time!
Post a Comment