Our last day of summer vacation was a fun day. My nephew Kash had his birthday that day and they invited us to bear world with them. It is right down the road from us and I had never been there before. Let me just tell you, it DID NOT disappoint! Actually I was surprised at how much fun it was. There were bears everywhere and sadly the only pictures I have of them are on my phone which Kallie took. But seriously it was awesome. We drove through the park, saw the animals and then went to the petting zoo. There were baby deer there that were so cute and the kids had a blast. Our ticket also included the rides and we were about the only ones there so the kids went wild. My mom manned my camera and took some great pictures (as great as my junky camera will allow)! I was just happy to get to spend the day with my kids and my sisters!





Hagen struggles with the heat and the sun, he was pretty somber the whole day but still had a good time. He loves animals and even went on a few rides. I am so happy to report that he will now leave his sunglasses on which creates a much happier baby!
I didn't realize how much shorter I am than my sisters until I saw this picture! I love these two and I really never thought I would say that!
Oh the posing! I wonder if we will ever outgrow this phase??
Favorite picture of the day below!! If you could only see how small those little cars were!! Ha Ha!
And just like that our summer had slipped away from us for another year!
1 comment:
we haven't ever gone to bear world either , but i have been curious. me may just have to head there soon. it looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment