Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Weekend in California
Weston had a work trip in Monterey California and I decided that I would tag along. It is so pretty there and the cooler temperatures felt fabulous! We were just there for a long weekend that was all work but we I mean I still had a good break from regular life. Basically every minute was spent at the food show, or dining with customers. We ate fresh seafood every meal and that was a real treat, I don't know if I will be able to eat any seafood except fresh from now on. It was good for me to see what exactly Weston does on all these work trips he takes. It was fun to see him in action, and I was impressed with how well he does talking to complete strangers.
Our hotel, and the food show was right on the shore and we ate all our meals at the wharf. One dinner we had the most gorgeous view and were able to watch a bunch of seals push each other off this giant crate. I had a good time and I feel like I am just a tad bit more educated on how the business world works. It was a great learning experience for me and also my first time to California not to mention my first time on an airplane in over ten years if you can believe that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment