See this little guy? So cute right? Ya I think so too, and its a good thing really because he can be VERY mischievous at times and it is solely his cuteness that keeps me from beating him! So the other day I take Kallie school shopping, well if I was a bit smarter I would have left this guy home. I hate leaving him though, it gives me terrible anxiety not to mention that my options for sitters that day were slim. Cole was camping with Grandma and I figured we'd just make a quick trip. I was equipped with lots of snacks and Kallie and her very helpful friend.
Things were going pretty smoothly, we had a few minor incidents of refusing to get in the carseat and trying to escape the stroller but overall we were doing good. It was when we got to the shoe store that things got a little out of hand. We were going to be a quick in and out and had no stroller or cart. The girls were looking and I was chasing Hagen as he pulled every shoe off the shelves. At one point I dropped my keys and he eagerly picked them up and was playing with them. I thought to myself, "this is great he can play with the keys, I will just watch him super close." Well the only problem was that I forgot to watch him "super close" because when I got to the front to pay for our shoes I realized that I had no keys. I sent the girls looking but honestly where do you start in a shoe store? The possibilities are endless! We had every store worker and us digging through shoe boxes and looking under all the shelves. I was mortified, and panicked! I don't even own a spare set of keys to that car! I asked Hagen a couple of times where he put the keys and he would just grin and laugh. Finally with a stroke of good luck I found the keys in the garbage can!! Oh the adventures of parenting a toddler never end!!
1 comment:
Oh my heck mandi that is so lucky you found them. I would of been panicking too. lol! thank goodness that was your lucky day. shopping is so hard to do with little stinkers. hahaha. one are naughty as well, but they are cute.
Post a Comment