This was Cole's fist year playing baseball. He did great and had a lot of fun with his buddies on the team! After the first couple of games, Cole started to figure out just how the game worked. He was able to get a couple of outs and hit the ball at every at bat! I was pretty proud of him and thrilled that he enjoyed the experience!

1 comment:
Yay for baseball!!! I'm glad he likes it and is having fun. And I just saw your post about Kallie's baptism. She looked so cute, and it was fun to read about it all. Such a perfect day. If you want to read a kind of funny/kind of sad/not so perfect baptism go to my sister's blog (Holl and Jeff). They're the ones that live in Egypt. It's pretty good. In other news, I am coming home the end of July! I fly in on the 31st and stay till the 19th I think. Let's play!
Post a Comment