Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cousins


Creed and Bowen came to play with the boys the other day and they had so much fun together.  The weather was so nice for about a week and we enjoyed every second of it.  They loved eating their lunch on the back deck and using the new picnic table the kids got for Easter. 

I wish I was better about taking pictures but I am usually in on the action too much to do so.  The boys played the afternoon away riding bikes and seeing who could make the longest skid mark, digging in the sandbox, playing some baseball, hunting in the field, and having  a war with plastic army men on the deck.  It was so fun to watch the littler boys mimmick the older ones, and to watch the older boy's imaginations fly. We really do love having so many cousins close by!
 

This is Hagen's new afternoon routine.  He has been really fighting naps lately which is fine with me because then he goes to bed earlier, but every couple days he just gets too tired.  I love how he will fall asleep sitting up or on the kitchen floor or just wherever.  I do miss rocking him to sleep for naps though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: