Spring Break is so great. Even though it is really just a long weekend we still love it. My sister and I took the kids to iJump which is so awesome and then of course to their favorite; Pizza Pie Cafe! I feel like over the last few years as the kids have gotten older and more involved, we don't do as many cousin things. I loved having my sister and her kids all to myself for a day.
I hope these two goonies stay good buddies forever. They are such fun happy girls and I love that they can giggle together for hours.
Cole is such an inbetweener on the Angell side of the family. He bounces between hanging with the big kids and the little ones and has a great time with either. He also mastered a back flip into the foam pit which was a huge accomplishment for him.
Hagen... well he's a special one. Has fun wherever he is and loved the foam pits.
After lunch we were still wanting to hang out so we colored Easter Eggs at Misti's house. That was not a relaxing event but the kids had fun and Misti and I consumed a bag of Cadburry mini eggs so it was a win win!
1 comment:
Cousins are GREAT!
Post a Comment