Monday, April 6, 2015

March Little Things

Hayes decided March would be a good month to be sick, like all month.  After four days of a fever I finally took him to the doc.  He was a grouchy bear and wouldn't eat anything.  I was sure he has an ear infection, nope he had some weird virus that had caused blisters in his throat.  I realize he looks cute and happy in these two pictures but let me assure you he was far from either cute or happy!  

After a week of consuming nothing but popsicles, Hayes treated himself to a maple bar.  The entire thing! I was so happy to see him eat I almost gave him a second one.


Sometimes on the weekends Cole works out with me.  I love it! He is strong and fast too!  He asked me to write him a workout and by the time he was done he was sweating like crazy!

After nearly a year and a half of ignoring most people; Hayes has taken a liking to women.  Blonde women.  No lie and it's hilarious!  It started with my sister in law Amy.  I thought it was just because she gave him a whole container full of whipping cream, but it continued with others.  Next he became obsessed with Braxton's lady friend.  He lays his head on her shoulder and won't let her out of his sight.  He pushes Braxton away if he tries to touch her.  So funny!  Then at Stake Conference he buddied up to Whitney Forbush who he has never even seen before.  Weston is convinced he has a thing for blondes.  

Hagen is in a pretty funny stage.  He is really growing up and is fun to visit with and take places.  He lead the song in our neighborhood FHE and thought he was the coolest thing ever.  

He fell asleep on the way to take Kallie to clogging, stayed asleep the whole time I was in Wal Mart, slept all the way home, and then slept on the couch for an hour at home.  He was totally burried in groceries and didn't even know it.  


I found some new tanning lotion that had some great reviews but before I tried it out on myself I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be orange or smell bad.  On a whim I thought Kallie would make a great model! Ha! The stuff worked great, and I did it on myself the next day but in the meantime I created a monster.  Kallie loved having an instant tan and I noticed her checking it out in the mirror all weekend.  She has since bugged me nearly every day to "tan" her again!

I had four great dates for the Women's Conference last weekend.  After being inspired and uplifted by the speakers, we treated ourselves to a little "Bean on the River" YUM!

Trying to take a picture of these three is impossible but the giggling that happens on this chair makes my heart happy.  My dad is the greatest and loves all his grandkids so much.  He always tell me that he has favorites though "whichever one I'm with is my favorite"  he is the best!



No comments: