Everyone still fights over Hayes a lot. Cole seems to always win the battle to feed him a bottle. (They beg me to let him have a bottle so they can feed him) Hayes is really getting too big for them to pack him around much, all except Kallie. She is such great help with him and can do anything from changing diapers to rocking him to sleep.
Our subscription to our church magazines expired a few months back and instead of renewing it, I was just reading it online. Kallie has been begging to get the Friend back in our home. She was so excited the day it finally arrived, she read the whole thing and planned our Family Home Evening with it. (I think I should note now that she takes FHE VERY seriously. She always prepares us a lesson, complete with songs, scriptures, assigned prayers, and most importantly a treat) I sure hope she doesn't grow out of that desire any time soon. She is keeping us on track!
Hayes continues to be the happiest little guy alive! We've nicknamed him Chubsly! He is just so fluffy! (Grandpa Crapo calls him Meatball)
More often than not Chelsey comes to exercise in the mornings. The kids spend an hour and a half fighting and playing. It is all or none with them, we have had some wicked fights for sure.
Like I said before this baby is so HAPPY! No matter where I set him down, he is content for a long stretch of time. To get him to smile or laugh all you have to do is look at him. He is pure joy in our home.
Though her visits are much less frequent these days, Jalyssa is still an important part of our family as are her siblings. Her and Jaylynn are great with Hagen and he adores them. Jalyssa endured a hairdo complete with a blow dry job from Hagen.
Conference Sunday is always a favorite. We fatten ourselves up on Sticky Buns and sleep in late. Well we tried to sleep in late but four little munchkins booted us out of our bed and made sleeping in impossible!
Hagen thinks he is big. As big as all the other kids in the neighborhood. Now that the weather is allowing for a lot more outdoor play and the days are longer, Hagen is in desperate need of sleep. He insisted on a late night Saturday run to the grocery store with me. He promised me as I carried him in to the house that he wasn't to tired to eat dinner. I think that was not quite true! He zonked right there at the table. Hagen can be the most frustrating kid ever. I lose my patience with him a lot and want to go crazy! But when that boy closes his eyes, I melt. He is the sweetest thing in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment