Monday, December 10, 2012

Boys....& Veterans

 Why is it that I have a million and one pictures my kids have taken of themselves?? Seriously every time I dump my pics onto the computer this is what I find! I love it though because sometimes my kids can capture their own personalities better than I can.  The above picture for example looks more like my brother Regg than it does of Cole himself, but it perfectly portrays the look he gives me when I ask him to do anything that isn't watching T.V!

Hagen has now unfortunately decided that the high chair is for babies and he refuses to sit in it.  He is now up to the bar on a booster seat that he has only fallen out of six or seven times.  He can much more easily dump his food onto the floor and smear it all under the countertop here than he could from the high chair! This boy is a MESS but we love him so much and are continually amazed with how much he changes.  His vocabulary is now growing at a rate of a word per day and he is starting to say the funniest things! His and our new favorite...."shoot" when he drops something or spills!

Every time I sit down at the computer Hagen runs to the bathroom to fetch a brush or comb.  He then climbs onto the chair behind me and combs my hair.  It is oh so sweet, but none too gentle! (My mom used to pay us to do this when she would do her bills:)
Lastly the kids put on a wonderful Veterans Day program at their school and they proud to show off their Grandpa Dayton.  He and Granny are always so supportive of all the kids activities and we love to have them come!

1 comment:

McArthurs said...

Funny, Jeter is the same way about the tv. It kills me. And he's trying to turn Jerzi into a little tv bug too. I don't know what to do about it. Your trip looked so fun! I was so excited to see that you guys got to go on a trip outside of Utah! HAHA Next up...Texas right? C'mon it would be so fun! Plus cute Halloween pics. You weren't kidding when you said the kids Kallie's age are obsessed with zebra. I don't know why but that's funny.