Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Pictures

 We had family pictures with Weston's family this week.  His little brother Braxton is leaving on an LDS mission in a few weeks to Las Vegas!! We wanted to capture a picture of the whole family before he leaves since we won't all be together again for two years! I took my camera with me but did a terrible job taking pictures. The misquitos were so thick we couldn't hardly breathe without inhaling them.  I loved this picture of all the girl cousins.  The three big girls always take care of the three little girls and they have so much fun together. I can't believe grown up they've gotten.  Mataia, the oldest on the left was not even in kindergarten when Weston and I started dating and she will be a Junior in High School this fall. CRAZY!


And there you have some lovey snapshots of ourselves on the way to pictures! (This was before we all got covered in bites!)

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Keep up the great posts! Do you want to update my blog? Haha! I have tons of posts I need to get on my blog! Can't wait to see the BIG family pic!

Megan and Shawn said...

I love all the new updates. Your kids are so cute - and I sure wish we could be in your "little" neighborhood. The only neighbor I have is a nasty rat snake that keeps me indoors - he's ruining for me! I can't believe how big the kids are... its so sad.