May is such a fun and busy month! We have had one thing after another with school programs, field trips, baseball, clogging and lots of other craziness. I love all the "end of school year" excitement and we are so ready for summer! Kallie was the safari tour guide in her school program, she was adorable and had a blast being on stage. She could recite the whole program word for word and has been singing the songs for months!
Kallie had the most incredible teachers this year. Mrs. Albaugh taught Weston when he was in grade school and this is her last year teaching. She is going to be very hard to replace as she is a wonderful teacher. Kallie had a huge class and therefore got to have a great aide; Mrs. Lister. Kallie loved both her teachers and had a very fun successful year. When she brought home her papers we had a good laugh a her baby handwriting at the first of the year and now she neatly writes on the lines. It is a little sad how fast she is growing up!
We had a fun, rainy field trip to the zoo. The kids froze, but still had a good time. Kallie's class has twenty girls in it and they are all great friends, I love to watch her with them. The boys went to the zoo too and the next day Hagen woke up really sick. He was very lethargic and had a high fever, we found out he had a double ear infection and two new teeth.
My friend Bridget and I have been training to do a half marathon since the first of the year. We went to Boise to run it and had a ton of fun. The course was beautiful and the weather perfect. I didn't make my goal time but beat my previous half time so I guess that is an accomplishment! We had to hurry back home right after the race because Weston got put in the bishopric the next day. I am proud of him and excited for him and this new adventure, but not so excited for myself. I am now the source of entertainment for the ward as I wrestle Mr. Hagen myself through sacrament meeting!
No comments:
Post a Comment