Monday, January 31, 2011

Weston turns 30!


It is official, we are getting old. I always thought we would stay in our twenties forever and the thought of having more than two kids was never really a reality. We would always be young and fun and never get old and boring. Well Weston just turned the big 30, we are about to have our third child and I can proudly admit that we have been in bed by 8:30 more than once or twice this winter. We still like to do fun stuff, like watch T.V. and go to basketball games but anything that requires more energy then that is really pushing it for us. We are officially OLD!

Weston's birthday was pretty boring, he had to make a quick business trip to Boise that day and got home around 8:30. I didn't make him a cake because he doesn't eat that kind of stuff and honestly I didn't want it in that house because I know I would eat it all. The kids were really excited to give him a super lame gift of new snow machine gloves and a face mask. I guess it is another sign that we are getting old when we were completely content to stay home and be bums! I am banking on the thought that once I get this baby out of me I will turn back into my young old self! (If that made any sense?)

1 comment:

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy 30th B-day! I swear that I'm still 22, and will always be that old the rest of my life. Hope you're feeling good, can't wait to see Baby #3!!!