Monday, January 31, 2011

January Fun


l

The kids have spent a lot of time playing in the snow this winter. Cole goes out almost every day and Kallie makes it out a few times a week. We have a few big hills in the yard that they love to play on. Cole is nuts, he is for real going to break his legs. He will jump and flip and land on his face and he doesn't care at all. Kallie would really rather make Cole pull her around in the sled (which he gladly does) than play on the hill. I think she finds it too much work to climb up and down. I love to watch them play though. The other day Cole was out playing with the neighbor kids and when he came in this is how the conversation went:
Cole: guess what mom
Mom: what
Cole: my pants are a little wet
Mom: oh thats okay they will dry it is just from sledding
Cole: Actually its because when I was sledding I had to pee real bad but I didn't want to come in so a just peed a little bit at a time in my pants.
Mom: Ewww take them off NOW! That is so gross!

On Saturday I was out watching the kids play and I was sitting on a one ton hay bale to watch them. Cole wanted to get on the hay bale but I was too lazy to get off and help him up so I told him he could get on it if he could do it himself. Using all the brains he could muster, he ran down the large hill at full speed and jumped right before he got to the hay. He smacked his chest right on the bale and lit flat on his back. It was hilarious and Kallie looked at him and said, "Well that was real smart of ya". It was so funny. In Cole's defense though, the next try he made it onto the hay bale. He may not have common sense, but his problem solving skills are great!

No comments: