Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

Kallie was really excited to sit on Santa's lap. She had consistently asked for the same two things for Christmas for weeks now; earrings and a pillow pet! Sometimes I worry about Kallie being too smart for her own good. She is so skeptical about everything and is not like most little kids who believe everything you tell them. At her school they had a Polar Express party where all the kids wore their pajamas and someone read them the story and then Santa came. When Kallie came home I asked her about it and she said it was fun but she said; "mom that was definitely not the real Santa" I asked her why she thought that and this was her response; " The real Santa as curly hair in the back and this guys was pretty straight." Are you kidding me?? His lack of curls makes him not real? This girl is only 5!


This was Cole's first experience with Santa (to his recollection) and he was so excited. He stared at him in amazement while all the other kids took their turn.
And then when it was his turn, he asked for a pillow pet. ( Why didn't I think of inventing a pillow pet, I could be that millionaire person who thought of it and charged $20 a piece for some dumb stuffed animal that every kid on the planet wanted for Christmas this year!)

Cute little angels!
(Kallie and Brooklyn Crapo waiting to eat and sing!)
For our ward Christmas party the primary kids acted out the Nativity. Kallie was so excited because her class got to be angels. She planned for weeks what she would wear for her costume and even mad a phone call to Grammy all by herself to see if she could borrow some wings. Kallie did a great job and was cute as a button!

No comments: