Monday, January 13, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

I have a lot of catching up to do and life is finally slowing down and getting back into a routine around here which allow me a little time.  For Thanksgiving this year my mom wanted to have dinner with her whole family at a church.  We all whined and complained a bit for one reason... I love to be lazy on Thanksgiving and wear my sweats and eat until I am sick and then eat some more. The problem is all my cousins on my mom's side are GORGEOUS girls.  Wearing my sweats just wouldn't cut it and how could I possibly pig out the way I wanted with all those skinny minnies watching me. 

Turns out, we had a blast! Also turns out, all my skinny cousins pigged out right along with me.  We really had a great time.  Even "Fun Weston" showed up to the party.  We joke because Weston is either a ton of fun or a total grump.  As the picture below with my Aunt Kelly shows, it was definately a "fun Weston" day.  I set my camera down for five seconds and found a bunch of selfies of these two dorks along with some totally inapporpriate pictures courtesy of my cousin Lindsey. 

My Grandparents whose health is terrible showed up for only about 45 minutes.  They just didn't feel well enough to stay long.  They insisted on a picture with the granddaughters.  (there are five missing though)

It has been years since all us girls hung out and laughed like we did.  We set up some chairs in a corner and giggled like little school girls for hours. 

We then discussed the best style and beauty topics....

Mugged on each other's sweet babies....

And then spent the rest of the day inflicting pain on one another in the form of a wicked game of dodgeball!
 
 
 

All in all the day was a complete success! We appologized to our dear mother for whining about the idea of such a wild Thanksgiving, and truthfully hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

none of your pictures are showing up on this post. Is it me and my computer, or is there an error?