Friday, January 24, 2014

A Little Bit of December

My blog has suffered lately but not from lack of try.  I have tried multiple times in the last few weeks to update but when I try to publish to blogger straight from Picasa like I would normally do I get a service error.  I cannot figure out what is wrong! So today I resorted to the old fashioned way of uploading pictures and it took exactly 11 minutes and 48 seconds to upload just this post.  Who has time for that? 

Anyway I'm still trying to catch up from December which seems like ages ago and only yesterday at the same time.  It was all a blur but I have a ton of pictures from all the fun we had.  
Kallie had her Christmas piano recital, she did great.  Her piano is really coming along.  She is way ahead of me however that isn't hard seeing as I can't play a note.  

Hayes is growing fast and was two months old in this picture.  He slept the month of 
December away and managed to stay healthy through all the parties and hoopla of being passed around by every family member on both sides.  

It's a rare thing that Weston has time to sit down and snuggle with our boy.  He has a busy life and we enjoy every second we get with him.  He may not enjoy his home time so much as it is total chaos these days.  

Hagen continues to be overzealous about healthy eating.  While the rest of us are making and eating no bake cookies he would prefer and apple (with the skin off of course)

My mom and dad came over to watch the Christmas Devotional with us and to receive an excellent FHE lesson by none other than Kallie herself.  That girl is determined to teach us the gospel.  She prepares a lesson for us every week without fail!  I love having my mom and dad over and all to ourselves at times.  There are so many grandkids now that it is just crazy chaos every time we are all together.


Cole is such a good big brother and the kids can't get enough of Hayes.  Hayes is supposed to have this high calories formula twice a day (I am terrible about giving it to him because then I just have to pump anyway and who has time for that really?) The kids love it when he gets a bottle though and fight over who gets to feed him.  

My poor Hagen got completely worn out over the holidays.  This boy refuses to nap and goes to bed around 9 and is up by 6 every day.  Knowing that he couldn't get off the rug until he took his shoes off, he simply succumbed to exhaustion and fell asleep right there.  
How bout a closer look at his cuteness?

I love time with my kids and just cuddling on the couch.  As much as I love summer and warm weather it is nice to be able to just hunker down with these sweet babies for the winter!


No comments: