Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wild Weekend

My sister and I were working out on a Monday morning a couple weeks ago, when we realized that our husbands would be out of town that weekend. (not together:) A further investigation told us that our other sister's husband was going to be gone as well! Can you say Par-tay?? We planned a little adventure to Jackson Hole to the Rec Center. My kids love that place and so do I because it is pretty safe and easy to watch the bigger kids while still playing with the baby.  We ended up inviting my brothers and mom and dad also.  We had so much fun and will for sure be doing it again. 

We obviously picked the perfect night to go because there were only a couple of other families there besides us.  The kids the the slide a million times and honestly I don't worry about Kallie and Cole there a bit.  The water isn't too deep and the slides are just right.  Hagen loved the water as well, and was quite the little fish! He thought all the pool toys belonged to him and was ever frustrated that he was physically unable to play with them all at the same time. 
 
 

My brother Hank should've had like 20 kids, however I am really glad he didn't because he always snags up ours and take such great care of them. 
 
 
 
 

This is the only picture I got of the girls and we are missing Haylie.  They were wild, running up and down the slide all night long. 

That very seriously look on my face is in protection of Hagen's toys that all the kids kept trying to steel from him.  He would scream at them and they found it hilarious. (Also that receding hair line I have going on is getting more intense all the time, I hope my kids don't end up with two bald parents!)

We ended the night with a very rowdy dinner at Pizza Hut and then drove a bunch of sleepy kids home. 

I was beginning to feel bad for Weston, having missed out on all the fun. Come to find out he had been having some fun of his own.  His food show in Orlando ended up starting later then they had planned and so he and a bunch of guys just went on over to Universal Studios and rode some giant roller coasters! I was so glad he was having a good time, but next time he is out of town we are going to have to step it up a notch! Swimming just isn't very competative with amusement park!  Just Kidding!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: