How much I love my gated back deck?? Well I do! It is seriously my life saver this summer. Hagen wants to be outside when the kids are or aren't for that matter and I don't worry about him escaping or getting a sunburn. He has a bunch of toys out there and a little picnic table and the kids are content there for hours.
Kallie brings her art work outside and Cole uses his imagination to create all sorts of games. (He used a giant rope and made himself a swing over the edge of the deck) Maybe not the safest, but definitely creative. They choose (Much to my delight) to eat most every meal out there too. The deck is a filthy mess but the house stays cleaner.
Oh and you see that yellow noodle Cole is holding? He is about to put that under the horses tail and make a poop catcher. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of that cuz it was pretty darn funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment