This kids is bursting with personality these days. He laughs at himself over the silliest things, and is crazy messy. He refuses to sit in his high chair which is so annoying because that is the only way I would be able to cook dinner. He just climbs right out of that thing. No matter how tight I put him in, his skinny little body can squirm right out. He thinks he new spot to sit in on the counter but he dips his hands into everything and just makes messes.
Like every other kid in the world, Hagen thinks olives are the best. It's a good thing Hagen loves to eat because honestly I hate to feed him. He makes the hugest messes. The other day he threw a whole french toast all over the kitchen piece by piece, syrup and all. Then he finished off his disaster by dumping the rest of the sticky syrup onto his head.
No comments:
Post a Comment