Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Two Too Much Help
The day we brought Hagen home from the hospital was so much fun. The kids were so excited because they hadn't got to see him yet. (Except one super duper nice nurse did sneak Kallie into the NICU for about 3 seconds to peek at him one day) My mom came over to help us out for the first 24 hours. She is so great that way. Anyway Hagen was in dire need of a bath and so Grammy and the kids did the honors. Hagen screamed the whole time, there were just way too many hands on him. We spent the afternoon cuddling our baby and then Kallie ended the evening by throwing up twice. Lovely!! My mom spent the night and just stayed upstairs with the big kids. The next morning Kallie was totally fine thankfully. The kids love to hold the baby and Kallie is great with him, Cole is a little rough but I would expect nothing else from him. Hagen is such a good baby so far, he only cries when he is naked, and just whines when he is hungry. We are so grateful to have a happy healthy family!
This is Cole showing us how he is going to hold the baby so so softly! Yeah Right! Then after we bathed him Cole said, "I think I will wait till his scab falls off to hold him again." (talking about his umbilical cord)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gotta love the help from the older kids! I think babies have to come strong when they have older siblings! Somehow they make it through all of the "help"! Glad he is a good baby for you! p.s. His name is cute too!
Congrats on your new addition to your adorable family. May all of you continue to have good health.
Such a cute family! I've tried to send you an e-mail & a message on FB, guess you never check either :) --maybe you should!
Mandi I am so happy for you! That little guy is adorable. I love it that your kids want to help out so much. Thats awesome!
Post a Comment