Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pull My Hair Out!

My Blog is experiencing technical difficulties and it is making me want to pull my hair out. I was just getting all caught up on my journaling and then I try to "pretty" my blog up a bit and all turned disastrous from there.  Apparently my Picasa Web Album (which I didn't even know I had) is full to its limit and I am told I will now have to purchase more storage.  Has anyone had this problem? I have spent an entire day trying to sort it all out. I can still upload photos to posts, however it takes eons and is very frustrating, but I can't upload any headers or pictures on my sidebar.  Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.  I am not totally opposed to purchasing more space but I don't want to pay month by month. I would rather just pay a chunk of money (a small chunk:) and get a chunk of space! Is this even possible???
 
Aside from my frustration from lack of technical skills, things have been wild and exciting around here.  We spent an evening carving pumpkins for Family Home Evening, it started out with a few tears from kids but when they realized that they are actually old enough to carve their own, they had a blast.
 
 Hagen LOVED digging the guts out of the pumpkin and humored us by saying "EWWW" over and over again in the absolute cutest voice possible.  That boy sure brings a lot of noise and laughter to our home!
 
I invited my mom and dad out for the occasion to have dinner and watch the Presidential Debate.  Hagen was instantly distracted from the pumpkins and used Grammy as his horse (His "yeeehawww") for the rest of the evening. 
 
I sure love these two and always love to have them over.  It's a rare thing though, my parents are home bodies for sure.  I guess I come by it honestly!
 
These two were in ignorant childhood bliss carving their pumpkins without a worry in the world, while the rest of us stressed over the debates and the election in general.  At least back then we had some hope mixed in with our worry and stress.  My dad thinks we should move to Canada, and I am going to be taking a serious look at my food storage, I'm afraid we don't know the definition of the rough times that we will all be facing soon! (Look at me being all doom and gloom!)

2 comments:

Janel aka NANA said...

Hey its Janel, your bunco friend. I had that problem too, but if you download your pictures from your pictures folder directly to your blog, it should work. Does that make sense? If not, call me 351-0930

Brett and Tiffany said...

I had that problem too. I just paid a one-time fee for more space. It was worth it. Brett helped me do it. I don't remember how we did it but we did buy more space. Good luck!