
One of my favorite qualities about Wes is his persistence in life. Weston has a way of knowing what he wants and not quitting until he's got just that. (If you were in our lives during our dating time you will know just what I mean.) After breaking off our engagement and then fleeing the country, Weston waited patiently at home and then went right back to being persistent the day I got home. Can I just tell you how glad I am that he didn't give up on me as most people would have. Weston is also very persistent with his work life. He works extremely hard and has his hands in a little of everything.
I love Weston more and more each day. He loves me and the kids and wants nothing out of life but for us to be happy.
4 comments:
Oh yes, I recall the whole fleeing the country thing. Which I'm glad you fled, so I could meet you, back I'm glad you got your head on straight after that!
I had to laugh at your description of you fleeing the country. It was so sad. I remember Weston would see Nic on campus and tell him how sad he was. I sure am glad it all worked out! Anyway can't wait to hang tomorrow. Ladies night out watch out boys!
Happy Birthday Weston!!
Okay my dear Mandi, it is time for you to update or come see me. Take your pick!
Post a Comment